BrightRock is the provider of the first-ever needs-matched life insurance, and the fastest-growing insurer in the individual intermediated risk market.
We now offer group risk schemes the same needs-matched approach and market-leading benefits, like:
- Industry-first, objective clinical criteria for temporary and permanent disability so members can qualify for pay-out on diagnosis of listed conditions.
- No vague, subjective occupation-based criteria.
- No annual reassessments of permanent disability claims.
- Trauma IQ – market-first cover for traumatic events and accidents.
- Claim-stage choice between recurring and lump-sum pay-out (or combination) for permanent disability and death claims.
- Members can double cover free of underwriting (up to free cover limit) and convert group to individual policy when they leave the scheme.
- Cover priced to match the financial exposure of each employee allowing schemes to buy up to 30% more cover for the same premium.
Through our unique approach, we provide cost-efficient cover that truly meets members’ needs and provides greater certainty and flexibility – now and in the future.